VirtualOT

My photo
Australia
I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cell/Mobile Phone with larger buttons




I found a great new program on the BBC called >Click . In this week's show there was a small story about the emporia Life mobile/cell phone.

It's easier for older adults to use as it has:

  • Large Buttons and Display
  • Super Loud speaker and Ringing volume
  • Emergency Function
  • Orange Backlight for people with sight problems
See Communic8 for details on this phone.

No comments:

My slideshare uploads