VirtualOT

My photo
Australia
I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

What's next on the web


Web Technology Trends for 2008 and Beyond, May 2008 Update

From: ricmac,
6 months ago





An overview of emerging web technology trends, as covered on top tech blog ReadWriteWeb; such as Websites becoming web services, Semantic Apps, Open Data, Mobile Web, Recommendation Engines. This presentation was given by ReadWriteWeb Founder and Editor Richard MacManus at XMediaLab, Wellington, May 2008.



SlideShare Link

No comments:

My slideshare uploads