VirtualOT

My photo
Australia
I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Wikiflash is happening

For those of you who love all things web2.0 and want OT to really get a move on in this area, then wikiflash needs you! Go to the wikipedia occupational therapy article then sign in and become a contributor. The University of Salford is taking the lead here, and they need players! Once you've made a contribution go to OT Wikiflash to enroll and get credit for your contribution! It's so easy.

Get going Web 2.0 OTs!!! (Webtwoots)

No comments:

My slideshare uploads