VirtualOT

My photo
Australia
I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.

Monday, December 1, 2008

The future of online learning 10 years on

Stephen Downes, an educator and researcher in New Brunswick Canada reflects on his essay entitled The Future of Online Learning. In a recent post on his blog he has reviewed and updated this essay, finding that many of his predictions made ten years ago were quite accurate. Visit this link to read the essay in Stephen's blog or download a word version from the blog site.

No comments:

My slideshare uploads