VirtualOT

My photo
Australia
I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Earth Hour 2009

I may be a technology addict but I am also deeply concerned about global climate change. The recent horrific bushfires in Victoria Australia are an example of what we will all face in the future if we don't all help. Please watch this video and PLEASE participate!

1 comment:

Anita Hamilton said...

I will tell my students about this too. Thanks for visiting my blog! Cheers, Anita.

My slideshare uploads